Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Leaving Hohhot today!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have no pictures to add today. As you all are waking up, we will be flying to Guanzhou. We are tired and weary today so we stayed at the hotel to pack and rest. Hamilton has not slept great the last two nights. We think he had a few nightmares last night. Also, every few nights he decides to sleep horizontally on the bed. This puts his feet on me and I get kicked all night. Last night was one of those nights! I move him, but he moves right back. Oh well, I cannot wait to get him accustomed to his own bed. It may take awhile, but I hope to start immediately. But here, sleeping with him has really helped with the bonding. He loves to snuggle, so we bond a lot during the night!!

He is settling down some, is not hitting as much and is overall a little more calm. However, he did throw a glass spoon on the ground at breakfast. They charged me 10 yuan because it broke. I think the hotel may be glad to see us leaving. I have referred to him as Eloise from the book and movie Eloise at the Plaza. He walks around like he owns the hotel. He greets people, runs, and prances. It is very cute. He may be a little upset once he realizes his new home does not have elevators. Those are quite fun for him.

Please pray for our flight. We would like a safe and peaceful flight.

Oh, he just woke up form his nap. We need to start getting ready to fly!
I miss you all and thank you for the emails!
Love,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment