Thursday, October 8, 2009

HE IS A DOLL!!!!!!!!

He is a doll! He is a soccer player, playing in the hall right now. No tears yet. He looks the same but bigger. I will send pictures once he is asleep. I also got to meet his foster mother. She has been with him for 3 years!! She gave me a photo book that she made for him and also the album that I sent of us last summer. It is quite worn, so she has been preparing him. He is very smart also. Talks all of the time- already calling me mama and Laurie Lala. He is very energetic. All 4
of us are going to sleep well. Thanks for your prayers!

Note: This is a huge day for the Bennett family and for all of us! We have all been awake since at least 4:00 a.m. waiting on any glimpse of an email and especially a picture or two. The pictures will come soon I am sure. Please keep praying for Hamilton and all of his new family! It seems he is one lucky little fellow to have had a wonderful foster family and to be joining a wonderful family. This has definitely been engineered by our Heavenly Father! Posted by Hamilton's "Dear"

2 comments:

  1. I assume he's speaking chinese and Will will love that he's p;aying soccer a little bit already. -channing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable...I can't wait to meet you, Hamilton! You are so loved! Kem, we will keep on praying!!!

    ReplyDelete