Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pictures of Hamilton








Here are Gotcha Day pictures. I am not sending many because Hamilton (a.k.a Guangguang) will not go to sleep without me. Lucky for us he is use to sleeping in the family bed! He has done great. I met his foster mother, which is very unusual. She seems wonderful. And it was especially neat to be able to thank her and meet her. She made a special photo book for Guang Guang. He loves looking at his pictures and telling Thomas what was happening. He does not seem too delayed. He loves balls, especially soccer. Also, he eats way more than Will or Elizabeth—noodles and watermelon tonight. He knows exactly what to do with a bowl of noodles- see the picture!

I will try to post more tomorrow. He is very, very, very active. So I will do my best.`

Thanks for the continued prayers!

6 comments:

  1. Two words - Absolutely Beautiful...

    Take care of that sweet angel. Everyone at Central Preschool was gushing about him today. We just can't wait to meet him in person.

    God Bless,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. He is a total angel. I love him so much already. He looks pretty at ease. Hopefully you are both getting some sleep. I cannot wait to see him. I'm praying for all of you, giving God the glory. He is amazing! Love you! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kem what an angel! Mrs. Kennamer's class looked at the blog today and they were so excited for you and your family!

    Jan Garfinkle will be in our class at 8:00 am our time to hook up the skype! Hope to see and hear you tomorrow!

    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kem, I have tears in my eyes as I read about your wonderful journey. Please try to get as many keepsakes as you can from his birth country and especially something special from his foster mom that he can hold on to forever. It will mean so much to him later. We are so happy for you all and can't wait to see you! Love, Dionne and Sophie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hamilton-its your uncle David here. I just wanted you to know that I am really glad that you like watermelon! Mae Mae and Carter cannot wait to see you when you come home. They pray for you every night.

    Your dad left me a voice mail this morning-and he was so excited that everything is going great. He saw you on skype last night-and said that you were pretty hyper. Obviously-you take after your uncle Jim.

    (Mae Mae says "I cant wait to see my new baby cousin!"-and Carter says-"I am so glad we have a baby cousin!" and Hunt just went to the bathroom on the floor-so I have to go supervise the cleanup.

    See you soon-
    Uncle Councilman David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kem,
    He is beautiful!!!!!!!
    I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete